Lion (Aust) Consolidated P/L is a 100% family owned Australian company, operating from a 4,000 sq. metre distribution and office complex in Croydon, Victoria.
Lion was founded in 1980 by Peter Reinders and his wife Sandra. The company was started from a market stall, and has seen extraordinary growth and expansion due to its aggressive marketing programs and development of new and innovative products. The warehouse is kept fully stocked with approximately 1,500 Lion products with plans for further expansion and new product ranges already on the drawing board. There are a number of reasons why customers should consider Lion as their number one auto accessory supplier. We can show you how to benefit from many services Lion can provide to help you increase sales and profit.
WHY CHOOSE LION
1. Excellent supply rate of around 99%, remember out of stock items are costing you sales and time, as they need to be re-ordered or a new source of supply found.
2. Approximately 1,500 products uniformly packaged under the Lion brand.
3. Lion has an area manager that can call on your store at agreed call cycles and implement an inventory replacement program, which will ensure that maximum stock turns are achieved, correct stock levels are maintained and that overstocks do not occur. We can also relay relevant sections of your store and ensure that only fast selling products are ranged. All products will be tagged with re-order cards for easy re-ordering and stock replenishment.
4. Lion market a number of attractive, space saving merchandisers which are fully bar coded for easy re-ordering. Merchandisers have been tailored to suit small or large stores and are stocked with only our best sellers. The compact nature of these merchandisers will allow up to 200 products to be displayed in an area of approximately 2 square metres.
5. Lion have available to their customers a highly successful retail promotional program, that commenced in 1993, and is aimed to maximize sales during peak selling periods of the year. Catalogues are of high quality and full colour, with overprinting and distribution available. Many customers have already benefited from this highly successful program, in which you can participate at little or no cost. I strongly advise you to contact your area manager for further details of this program and if distribution in your area is still available. These catalogues will not only dramatically increase your sales, but they will enhance your store’s image and increase customer awareness of your store. Let us take care of your marketing needs and watch your sales grow.
6. Lion go to great lengths to source the best quality product at a competitive price. We will only buy from factories that have the necessary technology to deliver guarantees. Our experience has taught us that cheap is not always the best.
7. Lion products meet Australian Standards where required.
8. Lion also have a number of exclusive products and products on which a patent or registered design is held.